Is your organization seeking answers to the following questions?
- Where can I find a laser focused leadership program which equips our high potential leaders with leading edge skills to forge ahead in this time of unprecedented global crisis?
- How can we enable our leaders to find the organizational antidote for the impact of COVID-19 on our people and our teams?
- During one of the most challenging business environments since WWII, how can leaders use new methods of advanced communication to create “beyond ordinary” outcomes?
What are some challenges leaders will have to overcome in the post-COVID era? How prepared are they to provide competitive advantage to the organization?
What are business leaders , entrepreneurs and coaches saying:
- “The idea of our thinking preferences shifting under pressure was a new insight for me as well, and I’ve been using the instrument for over 14 years! ” – Director, Columbia Coaching Learning Association
- The “Courageous Leadership: “A brilliant idea brilliantly executed; “An opportunity to talk, think, and reflect in a collaborative and constructive forum. So needed right now” – Multiple clients in New Zealand
- “5 of us from the same organization and now we know what we want to do when we work together and how we can leverage the whole brain for superior outcomes. It’s an eyeopener” – Business transformation leader, Large medical instruments company
- “I am looking forward to design my business strategy from a whole brain perspective “ – President, large manufacturing company
- “It was a great learning. Thank you for this session on Whole Brain Thinking, I feel more empowered to influence and land with impact in my conversations with key stakeholders” – Vice President, Largest 3D experience company
- “We’ve been using the NBI (Thinking Preference Profiler) in The Columbia Coaching Program for over 12 years now, yet I learned some new applications today” – Columbia University Director
- “The best professional development opportunity in a long time” – New Zealand client
- “Both thought provoking and informative. A very worthwhile and enjoyable session” – New Zealand client
We invite organizations to nominate your leaders so that they can:
- Apply “Whole Brain theory” in their leadership challenge
- Achieve a heightened awareness about their thinking preferences as a leader and its consequences.
- Get practical experience of how to do a “whole brain walk around” in crisis
- Navigate and leverage appropriate brain dimensions to see new possibilities never explored before
- Demonstrate courageous leadership to cultivate loyalty and perseverance in their teams
Dr. Deep Bali
Date and time :
EST : 21st May 8 PM EST - 12 AM EST
IST: 22nd May 5:30 AM IST - 9:30 AM IST
Duration: 4 hours (Virtual)
* FREE NBI(Neethling Brain Instrument) online assessment on Whole Brain Thinking worth USD 45 (INR 3500)
Date and time : Flexible date (Up to max. 40 people in a workshop)
Duration: 4 hours (Virtual)
*Additional - NBI(Neethling Brain Instrument) online assessment on Whole Brain Thinking: USD 22 (INR 1500) per person (Orig cost: USD 45 (INR 3500))
In addition, we are offering :
- 50% discount on 1-on-1 executive coaching & team coaching assignments for all organizations who sign up for this program (Offer valid for 12 months) (Columbia Coaches and Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder centered coaches)
- Resources: Playbook including tools and frameworks
Please fill out the form below and our team will reach you within 24 hours